Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Don't Tell -- Infograph!

You can tell them with words or you can tell them with pictures.

When I blog, I try to tell a story with pictures instead of words. In this post, I'll use as few words as possible.

About me


Buy on Amazon

I enjoy Road Walking.

As you can see from the book's title, I have a coach.

Since I have a coach, I must have a training program.

Since I wrote a book, I must take Road Walking seriously.





What can you learn about my training program from this infograph?

Four Week Training Cycle


Green - Easy  Day        Yellow - Medium Hard Day     Red - Hard Day

A good infograph tells your reader the important information in seconds

Please Comment: Please show examples of how you use infographs in your blog. Post a link if you like.

Learn more about using pictures and infographs by example at http://48statehike.blogspot.com.

Subscribe now: Don't miss out! Enter your email on top of the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment