Sunday, October 5, 2014

Recycle your Gold!

This is a simple idea to discover content readers want. Recycle for Gold!

The analytics on Blogspot tell me the most popular posts for the last week. I focus on posts from more than a week ago.

Here is what I found was popular on my other blog.

1. Eternal Life for your Soles
2. High Cost of Road Walking Shoes

The next one is from 2012 and it always makes the list.

3. Squirrel Creek Trail

There are two topics readers want: Making shoes last longer and hiking reports.

Table of Contents
I wish every blog had a table of contents. There may be a perfect post for me that is a couple years old. Don't let your old posts get lost. Create an easy way for readers to find them.

"What's on the Menu?" will show you the benefits of a Table of Contents.

Cross-Pollination
Many popular posts on my other blog have information bloggers for profit want. Later, I will copy the information to this blog. You don't have to wait. Check out "Train your Inner Coach!" now!

Challenge for Today
Recycle an old topic with a fresh outlook.


No comments:

Post a Comment