Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Flex your Writing Muscles!


I only add a new activity to my routine that gives more than it takes. This one takes only 5 to 10 minutes a day. It is truly a case of Trading Pennies for Ideas. (See Table of Contents after reading this post.)

It starts here: https://kindle.amazon.com/your_highlights. Click on Daily Review at the top and you will get a flash card with highlights from a book you read. Type a quick positive note for each highlight.


Continue going to the next flash card for five to ten minutes at a time. This morning I went so fast my typing speed monitor warned me to slow down several times.

When you complete a book, write a 5-Star Review! You can always say, "This book gave me many ideas to think about!"  Some lucky author on the other side will dance a jig of delight when they see it.

You will be sowing seeds of positivity around the world. Look at what else it does for you!

You will be starting your day with seeds of positivity which will show in your writing.

Whether you write eBooks or write  a blog, it gets your name and website out. See this example.

Highlight with Intent
I've always been a highlighter in eBooks. Now I'll highlight with more intent knowing I'll  write a note sometime in the future.

Make your notes public. 
They will appear on the sidebar of the book description. It's another free way to get your name out.

Start now
This is a sales blog, so I have to sell something. Choose one of the books on the sidebar. As you read it, highlight and make a note on the highlight. Oh, then make me dance a jig by leaving a 5-star review!

No comments:

Post a Comment